Sunday, May 11, 2008

I am out from a mental hospital !


This is a picture of me ,Obviously. I just can out from IMH because I overdosed myself with benzodiazepines and Codeine.My dad took me there without me even realising it !! Anyway the doctor said I have a problem with substance dependency and ask me to stay.All in all I promise myself that I will never step into that place again. I feel say because my parents has not been allowing me to mix around with friends for these few years.(my mom aways talks aboult tough love )They think all my friends are also a junk. Fuck .
I aways mask myself with a cheerful look as you can see but deep inside I am crying.
P/S:Sorry for the poor picture cuz it was taken with a cheap cell phone.and the spelling mistakes cause by the withdrawal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home