Thursday, May 31, 2007

Pay Back TIME!!!!!!!


This is Vyling an anti-diarrhea medication my Dad purchase for me. Just for your info I am having a very rough time with my benzo and opiates dependence. I have decided to stop my ritualistic behaviors of consuming up to 200 Lomotil tablets with 5 bottles of Codeine lace Cough mixture daily. (I mean at the most)

The Contains in the medcation

The indication part says it all. I have or yet to fall into almost all the categories I will be suffering from when the drug wends off . It states that I have to brake and dissolve the pills in such a big amount! I a have yet to try it out.............

It comes in SGD$2 dollars per bottle.

The size of the pills.

P/S: I may do a review on this medication.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there! Someone in my Facebook group shared this site with us so I came to check it out.
I'm definitely enjoying the information. I'm bookmarking and will be
tweeting this to my followers! Terrific blog and superb style and design.



Check out my weblog african mango plus

6:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home