Sunday, December 24, 2006

My new banner


I have decided to use a new banner relating to the passion and profession I am in, and that will be music. By the way I am not a DJ. I arrange music, and did talk about how I go about doing my arrangements in my older post in the past. So I shall not repeat it again.
I did not make anyone famous other than having a part with the famale Duo singers "Two female person"(Translated from mandarin. )When I was aboult 16-18 years old. when working for Touch Music and than Ocean Butterflies part time under "Sunkist" (Wang Yuan ChenSpell).But he is gone, due to a heart attack.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay you use the Pic from my site but its fine. Aways nice to meet old buddies.http://cas-e.com/

8:43 AM  
Blogger Daniel said...

Hi and a happy new year

5:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home