Thursday, July 20, 2006

The pirce to pay

I was with my acquaintance in a drug district when I saw two ladies with slashes on their hands. They were all drug takers with slashes on their arms. One of them has fresh deep cuts all over her left arm, and they were also scoring for short acting benzodiazepines.I really felt for them because I myself have them too. We are not really crazy but have low tolerance to stress due to substance abuse (esp short acting hypnotic kinds of benzos) . I myself have slash marks on my hands.Click here .
Chemist invented barbiturates to methaqualone (a sedtive-hypnotic drug for anxiety , that is no longer on the market because of the harmfulness ) and now another chemical that is benzodiazepines .It looks like there isn’t any solution for harm reduction
It started out as something fun but ended up to be an agony

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home