Thursday, March 09, 2006

Ritalin (methylphenidate)


Ritalin is the first line drug used to treat ADHD inflicted individuals, and in some cases, for narcolepsy. It is the only satisfactory stimulant compound that is approved for pharmaceutical use in Singapore . Ritalin is most well known for being used to treat ADHD in children and it contains methylphenidate hydrochloride, which is a CNS stimulant which does not bear a chemical resemblance to amphetamine but is pharmacologically similar in action.

Front of the blister back.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!!! can I buy some from you I use it for body building
cool website Duke !!!!!!!!

5:57 PM  
Blogger Daniel said...

I am not Paranoid But I just pot this and you commented at light speed !!!??????

6:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And no I do not sell this drug.
I post it at 5:57 and you commented at 5:57??? anyway I got a sript for this
Daniel Lim

6:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home