Friday, February 03, 2006

A Meeting with a Doctor

My friend was telling me about a Doctor that takes benzos and Codeine openly during consultation so I took an effort to follow him and later I was sock that even a person like a doctor would abuse pharmaceuticals. ...........

So I met up with the doctor and the friend in a clinic I would clinic I don’t want to disclose .The purpose? To obtain Codeine and Benzodiazepines for his case.(as for me I just want to see if he "my friend" was not lying .)

friend:Doctor “b” happy new year.
Doctor:(Popping two tablets of nitrazepam 5mg than reaching for his can of Coke light )
Doctor: So how much Codeine mixture do you want? .He than turn around and notice me , He was stunted and ask me to leave the consultation room . (He is not my regular G.P)

I was shock that at even a person like a doctor would abuse pharmaceuticals.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

good info

2:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

improve your spelling man

3:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home