Thursday, December 22, 2005

I DON'T HAVE REAL FRIENDS

I don't have any real friends. It goes without saying that my lifestyle doesn't allow real bonding to happen due to the nature of the scene I'm in. My work doesn't help either, I'm either too tired to go out with friends or too tired to even answer my calls. I have (er...had) some great friends, but I don't bother to keep in touch. That's entirely my fault though...so now I live in a world with a lot of acquaintances and party friends, but not what people would consider "real" friends.
My high school teacher told me once that I have this shield or cage around me that blocks people from getting to close to me. She reckons that it's coz I'm afraid of getting hurt. I just shut people out. I think she's right. I've let someone in before, and I got hurt.
It's like the saying goes...

FOOL ME ONCE SHAME ON ME .......FOOL ME TWICE SHAME ON YOU

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home